Low Cost Funeral Service for just £1950
We are proud to offer an affordable and dignified funeral for just £1950, carried out with care and consideration, and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set down by the National Association of Funeral Directors.
Our ‘unattended cremation’ funeral is an affordable alternative to a traditional funeral. You will receive the same level of personal service and support as that of a traditional funeral, essentially separating the ceremony and the committal. The service includes:
ü Transfer of deceased to our funeral home (within 15 miles)
ü Continuous care for as long as deceased is in our safekeeping
ü Administration of all necessary and legal paperwork
ü A standard oak-foiled coffin, fully upholstered
ü Doctor’s paperwork (where required)
ü Celebrant or Minister of Religion
ü Use of our beautiful and blessed Chapel of Rest for a private service
ü Transport to a crematorium of our choosing
ü Cremation fee for a simple unattended committal
ü Ashes available to collect within 21 days
Additional fees will apply for: out-of-hours collection, pacemaker removal, oversized coffin, floral tributes, embalming, order of service booklets.
- We will bring your loved one into our care at the earliest opportunity and we will provide continuous care for as long as they are in our safekeeping;
- We will care for any personal effects in accordance with your instructions;
- We will prepare, collect and distribute all the paperwork required for the funeral to take place legally;
- We will arrange a private funeral service with a Celebrant or Minister of Religion or a simple farewell in the peace and comfort of our own beautiful Chapel of Rest, with or without music;
- We will arrange the cremation to take place, unattended, at a crematorium of our choice;
- After the cremation, your loved one’s ashes will be available for you to collect, presented in a unique biodegradable ashes container, within 21 days.