Our Golden Charter plans fully guarantee the funeral director’s services included in the plan and includes an allowance, as detailed in the current application form, towards the fees for burial or cremation, and where applicable, payment for an officiant. If the current costs in your area differ to those allowed, we will let you know.
You can choose from three plans: Simple, Traditional and Exclusive. All plans guarantee the following funeral director services:
- Provision of professional services and making all arrangements for the funeral
- Advice on the certification and registration of the death and related documentation
- Coffin (see essential differences below)
- Removal from place of death to a suitable resting place
- Care of the deceased prior to cremation or burial (excludes embalming)
- Use of private Chapel of Rest
- Provision of a hearse to a local crematorium or cemetery
- Family viewing during office hours
Essential differences between plans:
- Simple: elm veneered coffin, hearse only
- Traditional: oak veneered coffin, hearse, one limousine
- Exclusive: solid wood coffin, hearse, two limousines, silken robe (if required)
Please telephone 020 8366 0999 or email if you require further information.