We will take the weight off your shoulders …
The funeral is best arranged at one of our offices or at your home if preferred. You will be advised on all of your options, costs and charges, culminating in a full written quotation. Confidentiality is observed at all times.
Firstly, we will need the following information:
- Full name, address, date of birth and marital status of the Deceased
- The address where the Deceased is resting
- The name and address of the Deceased’s GP
- The name and address of the person arranging the funeral
Secondly, decisions that need to be made:
- Burial or cremation
- Embalming and Dressing the Deceased
- Culture, eg. Humanist, Civil, Religious
- Where the funeral will take place, eg. church, crematorium or elsewhere
- Class of coffin or casket
- Transport for the day, eg. type of hearse (classic, horse-drawn, vintage), limousines
- Inscribed grave marker
Benefiting from the knowledge and experience of F. Upson & Son, an old established family owned funeral directors founded in 1870, you can be assured that your personal wishes regarding your funeral arrangements will be conducted to the letter.